Hoping it is reliable

domingo, 15 de octubre de 2017

almost april on the 90s


     It was a rainy night under the Seoul sky. Everything got dark since seven, but anybody really cared. They were so absorbed in their jobs & their stressful lives. Their phones were always ringging and they didn't miss a chance in answering calls. The traffic jam stopped the waveling phone's tones and vibrations. It turned them on a yelling frustrationing wave of car's beeps. I looked out of the car window and realised the crowd was shouting to a motorbike.

Mea culpa.

It was a grey scooter going downtown at 40. The motorbiker had his head up to the sky staring at those beautiful sky lights. I didn't notice them until i followed his sight, going over their clear traces as if he was the artist who made their countours. I got so amazed by the breathtaking scenery. Million of stars above were laughing at million of pepole, and only one of them noticed. He was giggling along the stars about how we miss little tiny glimpses of beauty that make our lives a bit better. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario